Leona Hoegsberg

Leona Hoegsberg
Leona Hoegsberg- Storyteller

Tuesday, October 11, 2016

Using Drama and Storytelling for God



Thank you for viewing my blog. Most of the information has been about storytelling, both mine and other opportunities to see it being done, and about children's books.
But I also wanted to mention my passion for Drama and Storytelling for God. I love telling Biblical stories and especially presenting Biblical and Christian women through drama. The picture shows me as Mary Magdalene, a program I have done at my Life Group at Champion Forest Baptist Church and a couple of other places. I love to bring these women to life and let them share their love for God through drama with an audience. If you know of a ladies group or church who would be interested, please let me know. Thanks.











No comments:

Post a Comment